Maurice’s fight for his freedom of spirit as a pilot, his love of animals as a vet and his love of life and justice as a passionate human being, is only surpassed by the tenacity with which South Wales Police manages to find
- ‘informants’ who steal his money and occupy his property;
- lawyers who collude, whether solicitors or barristers;
- court staff who ‘play along’ by making records disappear or redacting them;
- prison staff who are as cruel as people can ever become;
- NHS staff who prefer to cover-up a lying ‘expert’ than to apologise;
- judges who use their power to cover-up and further ruin Maurice’s life.
Institutions live longer than individuals… Is it all due to
- insurance companies who call the shots, for they don’t want to pay out compensation monies?
- Freemasons protecting each other?
- salaries and pensions needing to be preserved?
Is it a consolation that Maurice is not alone?
View original post 115 more words